Friday, June 19, 2009

Alison's Writer's Notebook

Today was the last day of school and Ali brought home her "Writer's Notebook". In it she wrote a lot of cute stuff. Here are some of my favorites:

9-16-08
On the first day of school I was wairing pink. I colored a picher of a bear. I played with my firends from last year !!

9-26-08
I lik to eat rols from shoprite. When I go out I like to go with my mom. When Andrew dusint come I like to sit in the highe chairs. You can see out thou the windose.

10-3-08
10 good things about Andrew.
1. There is sumone to play when mom and dad is bisay
2. I love Andrew and he loves me.
3. Sumtimes when he gos out and gets sumthing he gets me sumthing too.
4. When he has sum cinde of toy he will shair most of the time
5. When I play a game I don't have to play it by my self.
6. Andrew is nice
7. Andrew is funny
8. Andrew is fun to play with.
9. He is the best brather.
10. He is cute.

10-8-80
My list of Favorite Foods
Vnilla ice cream
decrating donuts
spgetey with cechup
corn on the cod
cheedos
soft Pretols
Chips
Soy Chips
Stroderys
bloberys
apples with huney
Pizza

11-10-08
On the 4 days off I had a sleepover. I had alot of fun. I watched a lot of tv. Soon it was time for diner me and my brother had pasta shapt like letters. After diner it was time for bed. In the morning we went ot my hebrew school. oops!! There isn't hebrew school today. Then we went shoping. Soon it was time to go home!!

2-17-08
Have you ever bin on a indoor Picnic? I have! In my house I have a door in the living room. On the other side there are screens to keep the bugs out . But air can come in. So it is just like being out side with out the bugs. We bring the table and chairs in after we move some of the stuf that is in there. Because we keep other thing in there. When we are set up we can finly eat. It is a lot of fun! If you never bin on a indoor picnic, you should try one!!

3-5-09
"I can win now I know it" I said. As I went back in the cort for the new game. I was in for about a minet And then I was out. Wehn I wated for the new game, I akst myself why do I always get out? When I got older I got beter at gaga. When I was about 4, 5, or 6 I won. Now I win all the time. And now gaga is my favorite sport. I like gaga because it is fun to hit and doge the ball. Have you ever tried gaga? Cas if you haveint you should try it.

4-8-09
to night is the first night of passover. And I get to lead the seader. I pick questchuns and a game. I tell all the page nubers. I say who leads what untill it is over. It will be very late and my mom will say "go strate to bed or you will be very cranky" but I won't go to bed! Ha ha.

1 comment:

Granny said...

Is this the picture of a bear that we have a copy of in our house, Ali?
We love him very much!

We can imagine you sitting in the high chairs at Shoprite; it must be good fun! You describe it very well.

What nice things to say about your brother, Ali! You are a lovely sister! It's really great that he is the best brother!
I expect that Andrew thinks you are the best sister, too!

Your favourite foods are interesting;you like lots of different things, don't you? That is really good!

We enjoyed reading about your sleepover; it must have been lovely to watch lots of TV as part of your treat, and the pasta shaped like letters must have been delicious and interesting as well!

Your description of the indoor picnic is excellent, Ali! We could easily imagine you getting everything ready, and then settling down for a bug-free picnic in the fresh air - Well done!

It was so interesting reading your thoughts and what you said to yourself as you were first playing gaga; that is very good writing, Ali, Congratulations! It was exciting to read how you slowly became better and better at playing until you now win nearly every time and it is your favourite sport!
Well done, on becoming so good at playing gaga, and on such an excellent piece of writing!

We liked your comments on being the leader of the Sedar - they were very good. We can imagine that it went well with you as leader (and hope that you felt fresh and sprightly when you awoke the next day!)

Congratulations on these wonderful pieces of writing, Ali; we have enjoyed them VERY MUCH!
Lots of love from Granny and Grandadxxxx